Help build community connections for Maine’s d/Deaf, Hard of Hearing and Late-Deafened! Your tax-deductible gift to MCD (a check payable to MCD, or via payroll deduction using www.MaineShare.org- check the MCD box) will help support.
Some of our programs:
- Telecommunications Equipment Lending Program – amplified phones, TTYs, and emergency pagers
- Better Living Equipment – fire alarms, adaptive alarm clocks, assistive listening devices
- Civil Rights Advocacy, public education, free ADA legal services, ASL Community meetings
- Maine Relay Service 711 Outreach, ‘Relay-Friendly Business’ training, free public videophone at MCD
- Peer Support Group for non-verbal communicators, Visual Gestural training classes for their caregivers
- Notary Service in ASL (by appointment)